Standard & Custom Printed Circuit Boards
Whether it is bare boards, components and R.P.A.S. assembly, we accomplish everything within one facility.
Fine Circuit utilizes the industries best equipment. Our staff has years of experience assembling boards using the latest equipment and techniques.
High-speed and high-precision pick and place machinery coupled with unparalleled quality assurance keeps our procedures on time and throughput high.
With a history of successful profiles, we have the ability to quickly spin up any number of product configurations. Our push is to get your PCB products to market fast and in the most cost-effective manner possible.
We are capable of handling various types of profiles simultaneously in order to accommodate the most robust components baking requirements.
We specialize in high layer count PCBs, engineering PCB prototypes and a full range of electronics manufacturing services.
We have a number of capabilities we can create for you. Some of our design expertise includes:
PRINTED CIRCUIT BOARD FABRICATION
- Copper Clad
- Aluminum Clad
- Metal Core
PROTOTYPE AND MEDIUM VOLUME ASSEMBLY
- Turnkey, with PCB,parts and labor
- PCB and labor (part kit provided upon completion)
- Parts procurement at no additional charge
DESIGN AND REPRODUCTION OF ARTWORK
- Design from scratch or from schematic (partner firm)
- Rework (assistance with modifications to artwork)
- Reproduction of new Gerber file from existing bare board (no charge to new customers)
- Reverse engineering
- Scanning services
SUPPORT AND DESIGN RULE
- Engineering support; Gerber file verification
- Perform impedance stack-up to get correct Ohms results (supported by Polar Instruments)
- Our trained experienced staff will walk you step-by-step through the technology process