We can get an understanding of what you need based on the information you provide us. Below you will find details on what our team requires from you to provide you with the best product possible.
- Gerber file format generated by design software should be in ODB++, 274x, or 274d.
- Units are either English units or metric units.
- All aperture file(s) are required to be sent with the gerber files.
- Detailed PDF files are also acceptable as long as all need information are available within(minimum trace/space width).
- Drill chart, boarder outline, trace/space information are required.
- NCD Drill File in Excellon format is required.
- Finished copper weight from .5 to 8oz
- For more accurate quotes Please include a (ReadMe) that contains the following information
- List of every file name with a brief description.
- Designer/buyer contact information.
For pricing and other questions call us today.